Sale Sold out
Regular price $11.15
Regular priceUnit price per
Supports immune function, cellular health, and antioxidant defenses.
Selenium is an antioxidant mineral found in the soil, water, and some foods, such as tuna, shrimp, sardines, salmon, turkey, cod, chicken, nuts, and whole grains. If not obtained via diet, selenium levels can be supported with supplements. It is important because the body requires a small amount in one’s daily diet.
- Supports antioxidant defenses and cellular health
- Provides immune system support
- Promotes healthy blood flow
- May help support healthy growth and fertility
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science