Sleep Support Bundle
Our Sleep Support Bundle helps provide a calming, restful, restorative, deep sleep.
You know the feeling: You can't stop tossing and turning, night after night and nothing seems to quite do the trick. You’ve tried over-the-counter sleep aids but want a more natural (less addictive) way to get some extra zzzs.
A combination of 7 powerful ingredients, helps:
- Promotes deep, restorative sleep
- Boosts energy upon waking without hangover effect
- Improves mood
- Boosts brain chemicals serotonin and melatonin
- Reduces fat storage associated with lack of sleep
- Improves brain function, memory, and focus
- Reduces aging effects from lack of sleep
- Promotes nighttime hormone production and balance
"I no longer find it necessary to write prescriptions for sleep medications like I used to. I love that this supplement is a multi-acting supplement, made from the purest ingredients to support the entire sleep system. Single ingredients have not been effective for my patients. Using a combination of powerful natural ingredients is the solution to deep sleep. This coupled with hormone balance helps my patients sleep like babies!"
-Nisha Jackson, BalanceDocs Formulator, Health and Hormone Expert
PM Stress re-calibrates cortisol rhythms for deep sleep. Stress PM stops nighttime wakefulness and mind racing while supporting low cortisol rhythms for deep restful and restorative sleep.
A combination of 4-powerful ingredients:
- Quiets the brain at night for deep sound sleep – all night
- Restores memory and focus
- Calms nerves and reduces irritability associated with poor sleep
- Improves cortisol rhythms and supports daily stress cycle
- Conserves nighttime cortisol
- Provides mood support associated with deep sleep
- Natural stress defense
- Enhances brain focus
- Fights cravings
- Nighttime adrenal support
This unique, highly absorbent magnesium blend supports cellular metabolism, sleep, constipation, mood, and weight loss.
Supports calm mood, anxiety, relaxation, and mental focus. GABA plays a central role in regulating cell-to-cell communication and healthy levels have been associated with positive mood. A recent study indicates that GABA also enhances alpha wave production in the brain to promote relaxation and moderate occasional stress.