Immunity, energy, mood, bone health
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble nutrient essential to the health and functioning of your immune system. Not only does it boost the immune system, but it can also help with heart protection, mood, stamina, strength, and help fight the flu.
- Hypo-allergenic dietary supplement
- Enhances calcium absorption and retention, a key nutritional role in supporting healthy bones; new evidence suggests it may also have a prominent role in cellular, cardiovascular, colon, and immune health.
- Promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition.
- Supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function.
- Supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested.
- Provides general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism.
- Vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (D3) (5,000iu), Hypo-Allergenic Plant Fiber (Cellulose), Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose, Water)