Supports the body's immune system
Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body's defense system, and is related to the normal absorption and actions of B vitamins. It is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase which is vital to tissue respiration. Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates. Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development. This mineral is also essential for normal fetal and reproductive development, and it contributes to healthy prostatic function.
Zinc picolinate is a highly adsorbent form of this mineral, which is essential for a wide range of physiological functions, including support of the body’s defense system.
- Supports the body's natural defense system
- Promotes collagen formation and healthy tissue development
- Provides support for reproductive health
- Supports enzymatic digestion and metabolism
- Highly absorbable zinc
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science